what is interior design management studies?
Interior Design Management offers a beautiful blend of aesthetics, innovation & imagination. It brings together creative skills and practical knowledge and covers both Residential and Commercial Interior/Exterior Design & Management. It is an exciting and professionally oriented course, which embraces a distinctive approach through studies of interior space and volume planning, colour and texture, and professional practice. Gift Offers Interior Design & Management studies & Interior Designing Courses in Kolkata.
Why is Interior Design Management required?
- To identify, research, and creatively solve problems pertaining to the function and quality of the interior environment.
- To perform services relative to interior spaces, including design analysis programming, space planning and aesthetics.
- To use specialized knowledge of interior construction, building codes, equipment, material, and furnishings.
- To prepare drawings and documents relative to the design of interior spaces in order to enhance and protect the health, safety and welfare of the public.
- To develop a small business plan.
- To implement marketing concepts related to the interior design business.
- To implement business leadership skills.
- HR post in interior design firm & companies
- As an accountant in interior design companies.
- Can hold a position of a manager in interior design company.
- One can be hired to take care of various man agement responsibilities in a firm.
- To organise all tasks of a company, so that they are carried out in a systematic manner
- To look into the business development & growth of the company.
- One can have the opportunity to run the whole system of the company.
- One can also be part of an institution as a faculty.
- One can also grow himself/herself to become an entrepreneur.
- There are opportunities of celebrity manage ment which can help to grow as a future celebrity in a professional gorgeous atmosphere.
Courses Module !
Leadership and management, motivation and behavior, self-awareness and leadership style...
Stone, Brick, Lime, Cement, Sand, Mortar, Concrete, Wood,Mechanical properties of elements
High level view of research methodology, Research process, Research paradigm...
Functions, type of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneur & Entrepreneurship, creativity & innovation...
Definition, Taking Out Quantities, Abstract Of Estimated Cost, Types Of Estimation, Cost sheet...
Arbitration, Contract document, Agreement, working drawing, BOQ, specification...
Knowledge of space management, light and colour applications, design studio I & II...